Your search for Macao found the following documents (of 48889 documents searched):
Displaying documents 41-48 of 1029, with best matches first:
- 41. Cathay Pacific Chooses LEAP-1A Engine to Power 32 New A321neo Aircraft
Cathay Pacific and CFM International have concluded an order for the advanced LEAP-1A engine, which will be used to power the groupís 32 new Airbus A321neo aircraft. The engine order is valued at nearly US$1 billion at list price, with delivery scheduled from 2020.
- 42. PATA Extends CEO Contract for Three More Years
PATA has extended the contract of Chief Executive Officer, Mario Hardy, for a period of three years commencing 1 January 2018. PATA Chairperson, Sarah Mathews, said,
- 43. Passenger Volume at HKIA Increased 2% to 5.61 Million in September 2017
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 430,000 tonnes of cargo in September 2017, 9.1% more than in September 2016. Passenger volume and flight movements increased by 2.0% to 5.61 million and 2.2% to 34,635 respectively.
- 44. Air Mauritius Takes Delivery of First Airbus A350-900 Aircraft
Air Mauritius has taken delivery of its first Airbus A350-900 aircraft. The aircraft is being leased from AerCap. The Air Mauritius Airbus A350-900 features 326 seats in a two class configuration with 28 seats in Business Class and 298 in Economy Class.
- 45. Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel Refurbishes Guestrooms
The Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel has refurbished its Deluxe and Premier guestrooms, completing a THB 470 million project that also saw the upgrade of the hotelís suites and public spaces.
- 46. Manish Puri Appointed General Manager of Six Senses Uluwatu in Bali
Manish Puri has been appointed as General Manager of the Six Senses Uluwatu, a new resort in Bali, Indonesia scheduled to open early 2018.. Manish joins Six Senses Uluwatu following a two-year stint as general manager of Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain in China.
- 47. American Airlines to Enhance Operations at New Yorkís LaGuardia Airport
American Airlines customers will enjoy an improved experience at New Yorkís LaGuardia Airport (LGA) starting 9 December, when the carrier consolidates its operations to one terminal.
- 48. Gerald Hendrick Appointed SVP of Resort Venture and GM of Bintan Lagoon Resort
Gerald A Hendrick has been appointed as Senior Vice President of Resort Venture Pte Ltd and General Manager of Bintan Lagoon Resort (BLR), the largest integrated resort on the Indonesian island of Bintan.
Documents 41-48 of 1029 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page