Your search for China Aviation found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 336, with best matches first:
- 97. Asian Aerospace 2007 aiming to provide Largest Dedicated Civil Aerospace Showcase
Asian Aerospace 2007 aiming to provide Largest Dedicated Civil Aerospace Showcase.
- 98. China Southern Airlines takes Delivery of Sixth and Final Regional Aircraft
China Southern Airlines takes Delivery of Sixth and Final Regional Aircraft.
- 99. Anantara Kalutara Resort in Sri Lanka to Open 680-sqm Ballroom
The Anantara Kalutara Resort in Sri Lanka will open a 680 square metre ballroom later this month. The purpose-built two storey building has views over the Indian Ocean as well as indoor and outdoor pre function space overlooking the Kalu River.
- 100. Carlson Expands Country Inn & Suites Brand to Kota, India
Carlson has expanded its Country Inn & Suites brand to Kota, India with the opening of the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Kota. Located in the heart of town, the 85-room hotel is within close proximity to corporate zones and educational service institutes.
- 101. AirAsia Targets Business Travellers with MyCorporate
AirAsia has launched MyCorporate, a suite of products exclusively made with the business traveller in mind. MyCorporate consists of three bundle options, depending on the requirements of the traveller and the company budget - Fare Only, Corporate Lite and Corporate Full Flex.
- 102. Qatar Airways Exempted from Ban on Electronic Devices for US-Bound Flights
Qatar Airways has been approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to permit passengers to carry personal electronic items on board U.S.-bound flights, departing from its hub Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar.
- 103. Nakhon Phanom in Isaan, Thailand to Host Mekong Tourism Forum 2018
Nakhon Phanom in Isaan, Thailand has been chosen as the host venue for the Mekong Tourism Forum (MTF) 2018. Nakhon Phanom, which means “The City of Mountains”, is being promoted by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) as an up-and-coming tourist destination in Isaan. The 3rd Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge across the Mekong connects Nakhon Phanom with Lao PDR’s Thakhek Khammouane reg
- 104. China Southern Airlines orders 10 Airbus A330s
China Southern Airlines orders 10 Airbus A330s.
Documents 97-104 of 336 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page