Your search for Martin Fluck found the following documents (of 48889 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 39, with best matches first:
- 1. Serviced Apartments and Hotels - HD Video Interview with Martin Fluck, Oakwood Asia Pacific
Exclusive HD video interview with Martin Fluck, Director of Operations North Asia for Oakwood Asia Pacific. In this interview, filmed in The Resident's Lounge at the Oakwood Premier Tokyo Midtown on 26 September 2017, we ask Martin to tell us more about Oakwood's plans for North Asia, especially Japan.
- 2. Oakwood Appoints Martin Fluck as Director of Operations, North Asia
Oakwood, a global provider of corporate housing and serviced apartments, has promoted Martin Fluck to Director of Operations for the Oakwood-branded serviced apartments in North Asia. Fluck will report to PG Mathew, Oakwood managing director, and will manage operations in China, Japan and South Korea.
- 3. Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Ariake - HD Video Interview with Jon Loeffelholz, GM
Exclusive HD video interview with Mr. Jon Loeffelholz, CHRM, General Manager of the Oakwood Hotel & Apartments Ariake, Tokyo. We discuss what the relationship is between the Oakwood and the Sunroute Hotel Ariake, which are in the same building, and what facilities they share.
- 4. Honeywell HTF7700L Engine Receives Certification for Cessna Citation Longitude
Honeywellís latest model in the HTF7000 family of engines has been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration for the Cessna Citation Longitude, the upcoming super mid-size aircraft from Textron Aviation.
- 5. Tom Roelens Appointed GM of Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Tom Roelens has been appointed General Manager of the all-new Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Scheduled to open in spring 2018, the 209-room hotel is paired with the companyís largest residential project to date, with 242 Four Seasons Private Residences and 27 serviced apartments.
- 6. Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket to Open Mid-December
Work is nearing completion on the Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket, a new 128-room resort on Nai Yang Beach in Phuket, Thailand. The conversion property owned by R&B Partners Co., Ltd. is scheduled to open mid-December.
- 7. Boeing to Acquire Aurora Flight Sciences to Advance Autonomous Technology Capabilities
Boeing has signed an agreement to acquire Aurora Flight Sciences, a company that specializes in autonomous systems technologies to enable advanced robotic aircraft for future aerospace applications and vehicles.
- 8. Tourism Authority of Thailand Restructures Deputy Governor Positions
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has restructured the following seven Deputy Governor positions: Mrs. Sujitra Jongchansitto, Deputy Governor for Domestic Marketing, has been appointed as Deputy Governor for Tourism Products and Business, overseeing the development and promotion of tourism products and services in line with the demands of both travellers and investors.
Documents 1-8 of 39 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page