Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 45496 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 15945, with best matches first:
- 73. Singapore Airlines Enhances Inflight Entertainment with New Mobile App
Singapore Airlines has introduced a mobile application that offers customers greater control over their inflight entertainment (IFE) experience - even before boarding the aircraft. The companion app, which was developed for Singapore Airlines by MTT in conjunction with Panasonic Avionics, enables customers to review the IFE video and audio content that will be available on their fl
- 74. Emirates Revises Inflight Wi-Fi Service
Emirates has revised its inflight Wi-Fi service. Effective immediately, all Emirates Skywards Platinum and Gold members can enjoy free unlimited Wi-Fi during their Emirates flight, regardless of their class of travel. This privilege also applies to all Emirates Skywards members travelling in First and Business class.
- 75. Virgin Atlantic develops inflight 'Meditainment' programme
Virgin Atlantic develops inflight 'Meditainment' programme.
- 76. PCCW NETVIGATOR offers inflight email on Cathay Pacific aircraft
PCCW NETVIGATOR offers inflight email on Cathay Pacific aircraft.
- 77. Live Global Television available on JAL Inflight Internet Service
Live Global Television available on JAL Inflight Internet Service.
- 78. Emirates Upgrades Inflight Entertainment
Emirates already had one of the very best inflight entertainment (IFE) systems in the sky, and now they have made it even better. New features include larger screens in First Class and Economy Class and three times the media storage – offering passengers an even greater choice of content on board. The new products can be found on Emirates’ newly-delivered Boeing 777-300ER and Airbu
- 79. Virgin Atlantic adds Baby IQ to inflight entertainment system
Virgin Atlantic adds Baby IQ to inflight entertainment system.
- 80. Garuda Indonesia Adds Inflight WiFi to A330 Flights
Passengers flying with Garuda Indonesia can now use OnAir’s inflight Wi-Fi product, Internet OnAir, throughout the flight. Passengers can visit websites, work on email, and keep up to date on social media. The Wi-Fi service is provided through arrangements made with OnAir’s chosen strategic partner, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
Documents 73-80 of 15945 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page