Your search for Collins found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 1035, with best matches first:
- 33. ARINC and Rockwell Collins Equip Bombardier Challenger with Inflight Broadband
ARINC and Rockwell Collins Equip First Bombardier Challenger with In-Flight Broadband. Operating on a Ku-band satellite constellation, SKYLink coverage begins when the system is turned on and continuously operates during taxi, takeoff, flight, and landing. It enables customers to access e-mail, corporate intranets (VPN) and the Internet, with options for global Voice over IP (VoIP)
- 34. Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul
Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul.
- 35. Tancredo Neves Int. Airport Implements Rockwell Collins’ Arinc Airport Solutions
BH Airport, the company that manages Tancredo Neves International Airport (CNF) in Brazil, is implementing Rockwell Collins’ Arinc vMUSE common use passenger processing solution (CUPPS) to improve airport processes and optimize costs while expediting the check-in process for passengers.
- 36. FAA Certifies Enhanced Vision System on Boeing Business Jet
FAA Certifies Enhanced Vision System on Boeing Business Jet. Rockwell Collins Enhanced Vision System (EVS) was certified last week by the Federal Aviation Administration on a Boeing Business Jet (BBJ), an Air National Guard C-40. The Rockwell Collins EVS is now available to current and future BBJ operators as a post-production modification.
- 37. London Luton Airport Implements UK’s First Touchless Bag Drop
Rockwell Collins recently deployed the first touchless T-Series bag drop in the United Kingdom (UK) at London Luton Airport. The new system streamlines and simplifies the baggage check-in process.
- 38. Birmingham Airport Improves Travel Experience with New Bag Drop Solutions
In an attempt to reduce queue times and improve the overall travel experience, Birmingham Airport has implemented new bag drop solutions from Rockwell Collins. The new system allows travelers to self-tag their bags and streamlines the departure process by maximizing efficiency on the terminal floor.
- 39. Asiana Airlines and Air Busan to Implement Arinc MultiLink Aircraft Tracking
South Korea's Asiana Airlines and its subsidiary Air Busan, have selected Rockwell Collins’ ARINC MultiLink aircraft tracking service for their respective fleets. ARINC MultiLink brings together multiple data sources to reliably report the location of a commercial aircraft anywhere in the world, particularly in remote areas.
- 40. TMS Asia Pacific joins resources with Londone-based Recruitment Specialist
TMS Asia Pacific joins resources with London-based Recruitment Specialist Collins King & Associates.
Documents 33-40 of 1035 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page