Your search for Seoul found the following documents (of 50250 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 9655, with best matches first:
- 137. Seoul Metropolitan Government Signs MOC with Singapore Tourism Board
The Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) and the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) designed to help drive tourism traffic and exchanges between the two destinations. This is the first MOC between both organisations and sets out the general framework of cooperation in three main areas:
- 138. Korean Air to Launch A380 Flights to Hong Kong and Tokyo
Korean Air to Launch A380 Flights to Hong Kong and Tokyo. Korean Air is to launch scheduled Airbus A80 services between Seoul and Tokyo and Hong Kong from 1 June 2011. Tickets are already open for sale. The airline will begin its A380 service between Tokyo/Narita and Seoul/Incheon on 1 June with the flight leaving Incheon International Airport at 10:10 a.m.. Once the plane returns
- 139. Ciro Petrone Joins Four Seasons Hotel Seoul as Boccalinoís Chef de Cuisine
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul has appointed Ciro Petrone as Chef de Cuisine of the hotelís stylish Italian restaurant Boccalino. A seasoned Chef with 20 years of experience in Italy and around the world, Chef Petrone began his career as a junior chef in catering and banqueting before joining luxury hotel restaurants - many of them Michelin-starred.
- 140. Air Canada Launches Daily B787-9 Toronto - Seoul Flights
Air Canada has launched daily flights between Toronto and Seoul, South Korea the airline's 10th new international route in the past month. Air Canada will operate the route with Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. The Dreamliner offers customers the choice of three cabins of service, International Business Class with lie-flat seat suites, Premium Economy and Economy Class.
- 141. Delta to Launch Flights Between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Seoul, South Korea
Delta has unveiled plans to launch flights between its Minneapolis/St. Paul hub and Seoul-Incheon. Scheduled to begin next year in partnership with joint venture partner Korean Air, Delta will utilize newly refreshed Boeing 777-200ER aircraft with all new cabins.
- 142. La Yeon at Shilla Seoul Awarded Three Michelin Stars for 3rd Year
The Shilla Seoul's flagship restaurant, La Yeon, has been awarded three Michelin stars for a third consecutive year. A fine-dining traditional Korean restaurant, La Yeon offers authentic flavours and creative interpretations of time-honoured recipes using the very highest quality ingredients.
- 143. CW Chang appointed Director of Marketing at Renaissance Seoul
CW Chang appointed Director of Marketing at Renaissance Seoul.
- 144. Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul
Ty Collins appointed General Manager, Marriott Executive Apartments, Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul.
Documents 137-144 of 9655 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page