Your search for Passport found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 1281, with best matches first:
- 17. New Automated Passport Control Kiosks at Abu Dhabi Airport
Passengers travelling to the United States can now pre-clear U.S. Customs and Immigration at Abu Dhabi International Airport using new automated passport control (APC) kiosks from air transport and government IT specialist, SITA. The self-service kiosks use advanced biometric technology to streamline border control procedures and process passengers securely in less than 60 seconds.
- 18. British Airways builds awareness of new US passport rules
British Airways builds awareness of new US passport rules.
- 19. STB launches 'My Uniquely Singapore Passport 2005'
STB launches 'My Uniquely Singapore Passport 2005'.
- 20. Winter Passport deals from Le Meridien
Winter Passport deals from Le Meridien
- 21. Amadeus Simplifies Visa Processing for Travel Agents in Asia Pacific
Amadeus has unveiled a new solution suite that, for the first time, gives Amadeus travel agents in Asia Pacific a tool to more easily manage visa and passport requirements for travellers. Dubbed Amadeus Visa Pass, the suite comprises of three complementary solutions that allow travel agents to fulfil travellers’ visa and passport needs across the entire booking process, no matter w
- 22. Visitors to the US now need a machine-readable passport
Visitors to the US now need a machine-readable passport
- 23. Air New Zealand Adds Passport Service to Mobile App
Air New Zealand's mobile app can now scan and save passport information and send a timely reminder when it's time to renew. Not only does this new service streamline a passenger's check-in experience, it also triggers expiry reminders including providing handy click through links to renew New Zealand, Australian, British and American passports.
- 24. JetBlue Enhances JFK’s T5 Services with Automated Passport Control Kiosks
More than 40 new automated passport control (APC) kiosks went live on Wednesday at JetBlue’s new international arrivals hall extension at Terminal 5 (T5) at JFK International Airport. The kiosks provided by SITA allow international arriving passengers to move through the customs and immigration process more quickly and smoothly. They are part of JetBlue’s investment into its new ar
Documents 17-24 of 1281 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page