Your search for BA found the following documents (of 49209 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 8860, with best matches first:
- 121. Sir Richard Branson Writes to President Barack Obama
Sir Richard Branson Writes to President Barack Obama. Sir Richard Branson, the founder and President of Virgin Atlantic, has written to the President of the United States, Barack Obama, to warn him of what Sir Richard believes are the dangers to consumers if British Airways and American Airlines are allowed to effectively merge.
- 122. British Airways Executive Club loyalty programme re-launched
British Airways Executive Club loyalty programme re-launched.
- 123. Drew Crawley to Join American Express Global Business Travel as CCO
Andrew (Drew) Crawley is to join American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) as Chief Commercial Officer, effective 1 April 2020. Drew is currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Avios Group, the loyalty company owned by International Airlines Group (IAG), and a member of the IAG management committee.
- 124. British Airways delays move of its long haul services from Terminal Four to Heathrow's Terminal
British Airways delays move of its long haul services from Terminal Four to Heathrow's Terminal Five. The planned move of British Airways' long haul services from Terminal Four at Heathrow to Terminal Five has been deferred until June. British Airways said that it is working with BAA to iron out any remaining problems, including the baggage system and its operation, and develop a r
- 125. Virgin Atlantic wants Australia
Sir Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Atlantic Airways, today announced that Virgin Atlantic would increase the number of its planned services to Australia if British Airways fulfils its threat to pull off the route.
- 126. Sir Richard Branson calls on Government to help protect British Icon - Concorde
Sir Richard Branson calls on Government to help protect British Icon - Concorde
- 127. British Airways Delays Delivery of A380s
British Airways Delays Delivery of A380s. British Airways has confirmed that in addition to grounding its three remaining mainline Boeing 757s in summer 2010 and a further three Boeing 747-400s in winter 2010, it has also pushed back the delivery schedule for its first six Airbus A380s.
- 128. JAL International expands E-ticketing Services to incorporate British Airways connection flights
JAL International expands E-ticketing Services to incorporate British Airways connection flights.
Documents 121-128 of 8860 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page