Your search for Los Angeles found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 4082, with best matches first:
- 73. LINXS Wins APM Contract at LAX
LAX Integrated Express Solutions (LINXS) has finalized a contract with Los Angeles World Airports to design, build, finance, operate and maintain an automated people mover (APM) system at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). The total contract is valued at approximately US$4.9 billion.
- 74. Cathay Pacific launches third daily Los Angeles flight with Free Ticket Promotion
Cathay Pacific launches third daily Los Angeles flight with Free Ticket Promotion.
- 75. Crown Group Unveils Plans for Mixed-Use Development in Los Angeles
Crown Group, a leading Australian residential developer, has taken the next steps in its first move into the US market, where it plans to develop a mixed-use high-rise condominium and hotel tower in Los Angeles’ burgeoning Downtown district.
- 76. New Star Alliance Lounge to Open in Los Angeles on 25 September 2013
The new Star Alliance Lounge located at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) officially opens its doors tomorrow (25 September 2013), welcoming all First, Business and Star Alliance Gold Card passengers departing on Star Alliance member airlines from the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT).
- 77. Air Canada files to fly Los Angeles-Sydney non-stop
Air Canada files to fly Los Angeles-Sydney non-stop.
- 78. Star Alliance Learns from London Heathrow Experience to Enhance Services in Los Angeles
Star Alliance is improving the customer experience at Los Angeles’ Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) through a combination of co-locating the member airlines in a single check-in zone in aisle “C” and the progressive introduction of more automation based on London Heathrow’s experience in Terminal 2.
- 79. IHG signs contract to manage Hotel in Los Angeles
IHG signs contract to manage Hotel in Los Angeles. Formerly the Park Hyatt, the re-flagged 363-room property offers private balconies with city and mountain views and 12,500 square feet of function space. Guests can take advantage of the central location in the heart of Century City, just minutes away from Westwood, Bel Air and Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- 80. Continental Airlines to launch new service from Los Angeles to three cities in Mexico
Continental Airlines to launch new service from Los Angeles to three cities in Mexico.
Documents 73-80 of 4082 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page