Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 44490 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 19373, with best matches first:
- 121. British Airways launches Business Class Promotion
British Airways launches Business Class Promotion. The sale, which will run until June 30, spans the globe with savings to be had on Club returns to New York from £1099 (saving up to £737), Sydney from £2899 (saving up to £900), Johannesburg from £1999 (saving up to £998), Bermuda from £1349 (saving up to £837) and Paris from £269 (saving up to £73).
- 122. SAS to Launch Business Class Flights Between Stavanger and Houston
Scandinavian Airlines has launched flights between Stavanger in Norway and Houston, Texas. The route will be operated six days a week with a business version of the Boeing 737-700 aircraft, that will have a SAS Long Haul Business Class concept on board with just 44 business seats, inflight entertainment and full-service meals.
- 123. United Airlines launches New Year Business Class promotion in Thailand
United Airlines launches New Year Business Class promotion in Thailand.
- 124. Etihad Airways to Increase Capacity to Dublin
Etihad Airways is to increase capacity on its Dublin flights, deploying a Boeing 777-300ER on the route from 2 July 2013. The B777-300ER offers Etihad Airways’ new Pearl Business Class product. It is configured to carry 412 passengers, with 28 seats in Pearl Business Class and 384 in Coral Economy Class. It will operate on the six EY045 flights out of Abu Dhabi each week, increasin
- 125. Qantas to open Dedicated Business Class Lounges at Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Airports
Qantas to open Dedicated Business Class Lounges at Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Airports
- 126. American Airlines Invests US$20 Million in Aircraft Flying Transcontinental Routes
American Airlines Invests US$20 Million in Aircraft Flying Transcontinental Routes American Airlines plans to invest US$20 million in upgrades on its entire fleet of Boeing 767-200 aircraft. The upgrade includes updated First and Business Class seats, a lighter and brighter cabin interior, and new audio and video on-demand personal entertainment devices in First and Business Class.
- 127. Air China Launches Fast Track Service on Rome and Milan Flights
Air China recently launched a Fast Track immigration service at the airports of Rome and Milan. First Class/Business Class passengers and PhoenixMiles Platinum members on flights between Rome and Beijing operated by Air China as well as First Class/Business Class passengers on flights between Milan and Beijing/Shanghai operated by Air China can head to the specified Fast Track Pass
- 128. British Airways to invest £100 million in a major Business Class overhaul
British Airways to invest £100 million in a major Business Class overhaul.
Documents 121-128 of 19373 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page