Your search for Soju found the following documents (of 48148 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 276, with best matches first:
- 1. Korean Food and Soju - Interview with Jaeyoung Lee, Executive Chef of Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
What is Korean food all about, and why has it not grown in popularity overseas as rapidly as some of the other cuisines from the region such as Japanese, Chinese, Thai and even Vietnamese? What is Soju, what differences are there between the different types, and how do you drink it - cold or at room temperature, sip or down in one, what etiquettes are there? These are just a few of
- 2. Minor Hotels Group Takes Stake in Global Hotel Alliance
Minor Hotels Group has invested US$3.2 million in acquiring a 10% stake of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA). As part of this investment, Dillip Rajakarier, Minor Hotels CEO, will join the GHA Board of Directors.
- 3. ATR to Showcase 42-600 at Zhuhai Airshow
ATR will showcase an ATR 42-600 with a specially designed Chinese livery at the Zhuhai Airshow in China from 6-11 November. Visitors will also be able to experience an innovation room featuring recent examples of ATR’s continuous innovation, located at Stand H3E3.
- 4. Matt Swann Joins Booking.com as Chief Technology Officer
Booking.com has appointed Matt Swann as Chief Technology Officer. Matt joins Booking.com from leading Silicon Valley-based event and ticketing marketplace StubHub, where he also served as CTO.
- 5. Thai Airways Opens Renovated Lounge at Chiang Mai Airport
Thai Airways has completed the renovation of its Royal Orchid Lounge in the Domestic Terminal at Chiang Mai International Airport. Located near Departure Gate 3, Thai Airways’ 147-sqm Royal Orchid Lounge was designed to reflect Thai and Lanna culture.
- 6. United Airlines Applies for Second Daily Newark - Shanghai Service
United Airlines submitted a formal application to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) last week, for authority to increase service between New York/Newark Liberty and Shanghai Pudong beginning in June 2020.
- 7. Making a Difference: Korean Air Donates US$ 50,000 to Support Sulawesi Relief Efforts
Korean Air has donated US$50,000 to support the relief efforts for victims of the earthquake and tsunami that recently hit Palu, Sulawesi Island, Indonesia, through Indonesian Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
- 8. Vietjet Finalises Order for 50 Airbus A321neo
Vietjet has placed a firm order with Airbus for an additional 50 A321neo single aisle aircraft, finalising an MOU signed at the Farnborough International Airshow in July.
Documents 1-8 of 276 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page