Your search for WTTC found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 2426, with best matches first:
- 33. CNBC and National Geographic Channel Partner World Travel & Tourism Council
CNBC and National Geographic Channel Partner World Travel & Tourism Council. The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has signed a US$5 million multi-platform global partnership with CNBC, the National Geographic Channel and Sky News who have been appointed official WTTC broadcast partners for the next three years. The agreement calls for both channels to provide commercial airtim
- 34. WTTC’s 2018 Global Summit to Take Place in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 18-19 April
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)’s 2018 Global Summit will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 18-19 April. This year’s event is organized in conjunction with the Ministry of Tourism of Argentina and the National Institute for Tourism Promotion (INPROTUR), the tourism agency of the city of Buenos Aires, the Argentine Chamber of Tourism.
- 35. Opening Press Conference of WTTC Global Summit 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand
Dr. Taleb Rifai, Secretary General of the UNWTO, was joined by the CEO of Union Pay, Mr GE Huayong, and Jamaica's Minister of Tourism, the Honourable Edmund Bartlett at the opening press conference of the WTTC Global Summit 2017 in Bangkok on Wednesday, 26 April 2017.
- 36. WTTC welcomes two new Chinese Members
WTTC welcomes two new Chinese Members.
- 37. WTTC report signals continued growth and room for improvement in new report for China and SARs
WTTC report signals continued growth and room for improvement in new report for China and SARs.
- 38. WTTC research shows UK is the world's sixth largest Travel & Tourism economy
WTTC research shows UK is the world's sixth largest Travel & Tourism economy.
- 39. WTTC Partners WEF’s Known Traveller Digital Identity Project
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has partnered the Known Traveller Digital Identity (KTDI) project of the World Economic Forum (WEF). The initiative brings together a global consortium of individuals, governments, authorities and the travel industry to enhance security in world travel.
- 40. Finalists of 2015 WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has revealed the 15 finalists for its 2015 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards. Categories cover destination stewardship, community benefit, environmental management, workforce development and innovation. The awards are designed to educate and inspire travel and tourism businesses and destinations about how to improve the sustainability of the sect
Documents 33-40 of 2426 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page