Your search for Lounge found the following documents (of 45288 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 17364, with best matches first:
- 153. Lufthansa Opens its Largest Airport Lounge
In the Departures area of Terminal 1 at Frankfurt Airport, eligible customers can now enjoy a modern wellness area with luxury facilities that include ten showers and two spa rooms. Another entirely new addition to the Senator Lounge is the City Lights Bar, whose name –spelled out in one-metre-high letters – forms an effective room divider.
- 154. Expanded and Refurbished Marhaba Lounge Reopens at Dubai Airport
Expanded and Refurbished Marhaba Lounge Reopens at Dubai Airport.
- 155. JAL to Open Renovated Sakura Lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport on 1 March 2017
Japan Airlines (JAL) will open its totally renovated Sakura Lounge at Suvarnabhumi International Airport near Bangkok, Thailand on 1 March 2017.
- 156. New Bayside Lounge Terrace at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre Reflects Waterfront Settin
New Bayside Lounge Terrace at Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre Reflects Waterfront Setting.
- 157. Thai Airways Upgrades Lounge @ HKIA
Thai Airways International recently upgraded its Royal Orchid Lounge at Hong Kong’s Chek Lap Kok Airport. The breakfast station now includes new utensils and equipment such as milk dispenser for cereals, the Korinto Expresso Italian coffee-maker in Business Class and Koro Espresso Italian Coffee-maker in First Class. There is also a dessert station.
- 158. KLM Crown Lounge at Schiphol Expanded and Renovated
KLM Crown Lounge at Schiphol Expanded and Renovated.
- 159. SkyTeam Opens Lounge at Hong Kong Int. Airport
SkyTeam, a global airline alliance, has opened a lounge at Hong Kong International Airport. The fourth in a growing offering of SkyTeam-branded lounges around the world, it is available to First and Business Class passengers and Elite Plus members flying on all 12 member airlines serving the airport.
- 160. Hong Kong Airlines Opens VIP Lounge to Economy Class Passengers
Hong Kong Airlines' Economy Class passengers can now use the VIP Lounge, Club Bauhinia, simply by purchasing a voucher for HK$230. Located near Gate 23 in Terminal 1, Club Bauhinia boasts a panoramic view of the airport apron and extensive buffet of local delicacies such as egg puffs, soya beancurd dessert, Kong Kong-style milk tea, dim sum, steamed rice sets and made-to-order cart
Documents 153-160 of 17364 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page