Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 46292 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 16112, with best matches first:
- 65. Singapore Airlines Aiming for Paperless Cabin
Singapore Airlines Aiming for Paperless Cabin. In its latest move towards more environmentally-friendly operations, with the ultimate aim of a paperless cabin, Singapore Airlines will progressively introduce an electronic version of magazines on its KrisWorld inflight entertainment system. As a first step, the airline will offer in electronic format its three inflight magazines - S
- 66. Air France / KLM to Trial Inflight Connectivity in 2013
Air France and KLM flights have partnered with Panasonic Avionics to launch a joint inflight connectivity programme on board their long-haul flights. Trials are expected to commence in early 2013.
- 67. Cathay Pacific previews new inflight entertainment system on latest Airbus 330-300 aircraft
Cathay Pacific previews new inflight entertainment system on latest Airbus 330-300 aircraft.
- 68. Singapore Airlines expands inflight Games selection and offers Live Text News
Singapore Airlines expands inflight Games selection and offers Live Text News.
- 69. AA to Expand Entertainment on Demand
American Airlines is to expand its entertainment on demand system – the airline's inflight streaming video product – to approximately 400 Wi-Fi enabled aircraft by the end of 2012. American, a founding member of the oneworld alliance, was one of the first North American airlines to offer inflight streaming video, which enables customers to wirelessly stream content such as movies a
- 70. Virgin Atlantic to offer passengers inflight 'Meditainment'
Virgin Atlantic to offer passengers inflight 'Meditainment'
- 71. Our favourite April Fools Day Joke - Virgin Atlantic to introduce Hypnosis as inflight service
Our favourite April Fools Day Joke - Virgin Atlantic to introduce Hypnosis as inflight service
- 72. Manchester United Stars Feature in New Turkish Airlines Video
Manchester United has again teamed up with Turkish Airlines, this time to do an inflight safety video featuring the players themselves. The airline turned to the stars of Manchester United in a bid to make its safety and inflight comfort information more engaging for passengers. The video features popular Manchester United stars, Wayne Rooney, Darren Fletcher, Chris Smalling, Nani
Documents 65-72 of 16112 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page