Your search for Inflight found the following documents (of 44522 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 15845, with best matches first:
- 113. Delta to Enhance Inflight Coffee Experience
Delta to Enhance Inflight Coffee Experience. Delta Air Lines and Seattle's Best Coffee, part of Starbucks Corporation, have partnered to offer Delta customers freshly brewed coffee onboard all domestic and international Delta and Delta Connection flights beginning 1 March 2011.
- 114. Manchester City Football Club Stars in Etihad Airways’ New Inflight Fitness Video
Etihad Airways has launched a new inflight fitness video featuring an all-star lineup from Manchester City Football Club. In the video Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Fernando and Bacary Sagna team up with Etihad Airways cabin crew members to perform a series of stretches and exercise tips, alongside a very special Manchester City guest.
- 115. Emirates to launch Inflight Mobile Phone Use in January 2007
Emirates to launch Inflight Mobile Phone Use in January 2007.
- 116. Malaysia Airlines Enhances Indian Cuisine on Flights Departing India
Malaysia Airlines has enhanced its inflight meal service to provide a wider variety of authentic Indian cuisines on its flights departing from Indian destinations to Kuala Lumpur. The enhanced menu offerings will see a refreshed array of authentic Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals served inflight.
- 117. Emirates Offers Inflight Iftar Service for Ramadan
Emirates Offers Inflight Iftar Service for Ramadan. For flights departing close to Iftar, Emirates will provide small snack boxes at the boarding gates of Emirates Terminal 3. The snack boxes, containing vegetable calzone, Namoura dessert, dates, water and a laban drink, will serve as a quick snack so that passengers can break their fast immediately.
- 118. Singapore Airlines outsources KrisShop Inflight Duty Free Sales to DFASS
Singapore Airlines outsources KrisShop Inflight Duty Free Sales to DFASS.
- 119. Chefs from Mandarin Oriental to Create Inflight Menus for Cathay Pacific’s First Class Passenger
Cathay Pacific and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group have partnered to craft unique inflight menus over the coming 12 months. Top chefs from various renowned Mandarin Oriental properties in Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Boston will each design menus with their own styles and characteristics. The menus will be offered to First Class passengers travelling o
- 120. SriLankan Airlines to Add OnAir GSM and WiFi to Inflight Experience
SriLankan Airlines has signed up for OnAir’s inflight mobile phone and Wi-Fi services. By the autumn, people flying from Colombo to destinations all over the world will be able to email, tweet, send text messages, make calls, and surf the internet during the flight.
Documents 113-120 of 15845 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page