Your search for United Airlines found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 185-192 of 6932, with best matches first:
- 185. United Airlines Adds Boeing 737 MAX 9 to Domestic Flight Schedules
United Airlines has added its newest aircraft type, the Boeing 737 MAX 9, to its domestic flight schedules. The MAX 9 features Boeing's Advanced Technology winglets and fuel efficient engines providing a quieter ride and the ability to fly farther on less fuel.
- 186. United Airlines Extends Lease on Maintenance Center at San Francisco Int. Airport
United Airlines and the San Francisco Airport Commission have signed a 10-year lease extension on the airline’s Maintenance Operations Center at San Francisco International Airport, United’s largest maintenance facility.
- 187. United Airlines Coverts Order for 25x A350-900s into Order for 35x A350-1000s
United Airlines has signed an agreement with Airbus to convert United’s existing order for 25 A350-900s into A350-1000s and adds 10 firm orders for A350-1000s, giving the airline a total order of 35 aircraft. The increased seating capacity of the A350-1000 will enable United to replace older, less efficient aircraft currently serving long-range, high-demand markets. United expects
- 188. United Airlines Organises Special Flight to Bid Farewell to Boeing 747
To celebrate the retirement of the Boeing 747, United Airlines flight 747 from San Francisco to Honolulu on 7 November 2017 will be the airline's farewell flight to the 747 fleet. The journey will serve as the ultimate throwback for customers, employees and invited guests as it recreates the first B747 flight operated by United in 1970.
- 189. United Airlines Extends Deal with Cleveland Browns
United Airlines has extended its relationship with the Cleveland Browns, building on its ongoing service to the Cleveland area and the team. As the official airline of the Cleveland Browns, United will continue to fly the team to and from away games throughout the season.
- 190. United Airlines Opens Employee Health Clinic @ O’Hare International Airport
United Airlines has opened a new employee health clinic at O’Hare International Airport. The clinic, managed by Walgreens, will serve a broad scope of employees’ health needs, such as urgent care for routine illness, travel and other immunizations including flu shots, prepackaged medications, job-related physical training and pre-employment physicals, at no cost to employees.
- 191. United Airlines Modernizes Airport Screening at Newark Liberty
United Airlines is enabling customers to move through the screening process quicker at its hub at Newark Liberty International Airport now that a fully redesigned and consolidated security checkpoint in Terminal C has opened.
- 192. Virgin Blue and United Airlines open up the skies with code share agreement
Virgin Blue and United Airlines open up the skies with code share agreement
Documents 185-192 of 6932 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 9
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page