Your search for Terminal 5 found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 373, with best matches first:
- 33. British Airways delays move of its long haul services from Terminal Four to Heathrow's Terminal
British Airways delays move of its long haul services from Terminal Four to Heathrow's Terminal Five. The planned move of British Airways' long haul services from Terminal Four at Heathrow to Terminal Five has been deferred until June. British Airways said that it is working with BAA to iron out any remaining problems, including the baggage system and its operation, and develop a r
- 34. Le Meridien Gatwick to be rebranded as Sofitel London Gatwick
Le Meridien Gatwick to be rebranded as Sofitel London Gatwick.
- 35. British Airways Launches ex-Hong Kong Business Class Promotion
British Airways has launched a Club World business class promotion with return fares departing Hong from HK$33,380. For customers who wish to travel to Europe or other UK destinations and stopover in London, return fares are available for travel from HK$36,680. These exclusive fares can be booked on the airline's website until 16 April 2014 for travel from Hong Kong to the UK and E
- 36. Virgin Atlantic to expand facilities at Heathrow's Terminal 3
Virgin Atlantic to expand facilities at Heathrow's Terminal 3.
- 37. Qantas and BA Change Terminals at Heathrow
Qantas and BA Change Terminals at Heathrow. Terminal 3 now plays host to about 8% of British Airways' flights at Heathrow and is the designated home for the oneworld alliance at the airport.
- 38. Willie Walsh takes charge at British Airways
Willie Walsh takes charge at British Airways.
- 39. IATA: Urgent Need to Address Infrastructure Challenges in Asia Pacific
IATA is calling for urgent attention to address infrastructure challenges in order to secure the industryís future. De Juniac highlighted the lack of airport capacity in Jakarta, Bangkok and Manila as his top concerns in the Asia-Pacific region.
- 40. British Airways Partners Bangkok Airways
From 11 June, British Airwaysí customers will be able to fly to the popular Thai holiday hotspots of Phuket, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai thanks to a new agreement between the airline and Bangkok Airways. The codeshare arrangement between the two airlines means that British Airwaysí customers will be able to book flights, via Bangkok, to these tourist destinations in one seamless trans
Documents 33-40 of 373 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page