Your search for Space Tourist found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 359, with best matches first:
- 129. Jetstar takes off on Singapore - Darwin - Cairns route
Jetstar takes off on Singapore - Darwin - Cairns route.
- 130. SriLankan Air Taxi now flies into the heart of Colombo
SriLankan Air Taxi now flies into the heart of Colombo.
- 131. Emirates unveils Special Dubai Shopping Festival Packages
Emirates unveils Special Dubai Shopping Festival Packages.
- 132. General Manager movements for Accor Hotels in Asia
General Manager movements for Accor Hotels in Asia.
- 133. Increasing Confidence in 2010 Recovery for Tourism Sector
Increasing Confidence in 2010 Recovery for Tourism Sector. The UNWTO has said it believes the conditions of the tourism market are starting to indicate stronger prospects for a recovery in 2010. These include macroeconomic upward revisions from the IMF together with preliminary international tourism figures until August this year. This suggests some moderation in the declining resu
- 134. Hong Kong’s PolyU Co-Branding Research for the Hotel Industry
Hong Kong’s PolyU Co-Branding Research for the Hotel Industry. The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) has pioneered one of the first hospitality research projects, undertaken by its School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM), in the virtual world of Second Life, a three-dimensional virtual environment with over 16 million users.
- 135. Ascott Singapore Raffles Place Wins URA Architectural Heritage Award
Ascott Singapore Raffles Place Wins URA Architectural Heritage Award. The Ascott Group has been conferred the Singapore Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Architectural Heritage Award for carefully preserving unique features of a 1950s heritage icon while transforming it into its flagship premier serviced residence, Ascott Singapore Raffles Place.
- 136. Chicago a Key Driver to Etihad’s Future Growth
Etihad Airways CEO Cites Chicago as Key Driver to Airline’s Future Growth. Etihad Airways’ chief executive James Hogan said on Monday that the United States of America remains a largely untapped market for Etihad Airways and spoke of how the airline’s new Chicago service is set to become an important driver to the airline’s future growth.
Documents 129-136 of 359 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page