Your search for First Class found the following documents (of 45002 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 17750, with best matches first:
- 65. United Airlines Upgrades First Class Seats in Narrowbody Aircraft
United Airlines is to introduce a new, custom-designed seat to its first-class cabins on more than 200 of the companyís narrowbody aircraft. The seat will debut on an Airbus A319 this week, with retrofits on A319s, A320s and many Boeing 737s and 757s through 2016.
- 66. Free First Class Upgrade from Hong Kong to Australia on Qantas
Free First Class Upgrade from Hong Kong to Australia on Qantas
- 67. Singapore Airlines offers Givenchy Suits to First Class Passengers
Singapore Airlines offers Givenchy Suits to First Class Passengers.
- 68. Singapore Airlines adds Macallan Whiskey to First Class
Singapore Airlines adds Macallan Whiskey to First Class.
- 69. Fresh New Look for British Airways First Class
Fresh New Look for British Airways First Class. The washbag, known as the BAg and created by leading accessories designer Anya Hindmarch, has been redeveloped in rich, luxurious brown velvet with a classic aviation image adorning the inside cover. For the first time it contains Kiehlís Since 1851 products, including the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser, Kiehl's Light Nourishing Eye
- 70. SIA to Serve Six Grand Cru Red Burgundy Wines in First Class
Singapore Airlines to Serve Six Grand Cru Red Burgundy Wines to First Class Passengers. Red Burgundy is a red wine label originating from the French region of Bourgogne and made predominantly with the popular Pinot Noir grape variety. Possessing a reputation for being challenging to cultivate, these Pinot Noir grapes are grown around the world, but those from the region of Bourgogn
- 71. Korean Air Serving Col Cross Shiraz to First Class Passengers on Select Routes
Starting today (29 July 2014), Korean Air will serve one of Australiaís finest wines, Col Cross Shiraz, to First Class passengers on Oceania routes, including Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland and Nadi. Col Cross Shiraz was born in Haselgrove Winery in McLaren Vale, an internationally renowned wine region in South Australia accounting for 48% of all wines produced in Australia.
- 72. Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
Eaton Hotel Hong Kong becomes SRS-WORLDHOTELS First Class Member Hotel
Documents 65-72 of 17750 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page