Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 44863 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 19420, with best matches first:
- 113. JAL to Offer New Tumi Amenity Kits to Business Class Passengers
Japan Airlines (JAL) is to offer new amenity kits to its Business Class passengers on long-haul routes from 6 October 2014. The new amenity kits will come in pouch with two different colors from Tumi, black for outbound flights and red on inbound flights.
- 114. Qatar Airways Takes Delivery of Two More Boeing 787 Dreamliners
Qatar Airways has taken delivery of its 24th and 25th Boeing 787 Dreamliners. Qatar Airways 787 has 254 custom-made seats across its Business and Economy Class cabins with specially designed interiors. Business Class is configured 1–2–1 with 22 seats, while Economy has 232 seats in a 3–3–3 layout. All seats in Business Class are fully reclinable.
- 115. British Airways revamps its Business Class Cabins
British Airways revamps its Business Class Cabins.
- 116. KLM Partners Dutch Designer to Revitalise its World Business Class Cabin
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has asked leading Dutch designer Hella Jongerius to revitalise its World Business Class (WBC) cabin interior across the fleet. In addition to designing the interior, Hella Jongerius will shape the full-flat seats.
- 117. Qantas and American Airlines open new First and Business Class lounges at Los Angeles Airport
Qantas and American Airlines open new First and Business Class lounges at Los Angeles Airport
- 118. British Airways Launches First Class Upgrade Promotion in Hong Kong
British Airways is treating its Club World business class passengers in Hong Kong to a complimentary one-way upgrade to its First class cabin. The limited offer lasts until 30 April 2014, and is valid for travel until 12 May 2014. With this offer, customers flying on Club World business class will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to First class on one sector of their long-haul flight
- 119. Air New Zealand introduces super First and Business Class fares to Los Angeles - Latest Travel N
Air New Zealand introduces super First and Business Class fares to Los Angeles. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 120. PrivatAir selects A319LR for Lufthansa business-class only
PrivatAir selects A319LR for Lufthansa business-class only.
Documents 113-120 of 19420 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page