Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 50314 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 5706, with best matches first:
- 129. Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
- 130. Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
- 131. Air New Zealand Outlines Measures Taken in Fight Against COVID19
After an Air New Zealand stewardess was accused of breaking Level 3 lockdown restrictions last week, the airline has outlined all the precautions it is taking to protect the people of New Zealand in its fight against COVID19.
- 132. Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
- 133. Air New Zealand to Launch Non-Stop Flights Between Auckland and New York, USA
Air New Zealand has unveiled plans to launch flights between Auckland and Newark Liberty International Airport in New York on 29 October 2020. With a flight time of around 15 hours 40 minutes northbound and 17 hours 40 minutes southbound, the flights will be the first ever non-stop service between New Zealand and New York.
- 134. Air New Zealand Reopens Airport Lounges
Air New Zealand reopened a number of airport lounges today. The airline's lounges at Auckland Regional, Wellington Domestic and Christchurch Domestic, along with regional lounges in Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Nelson, Queenstown, Dunedin and Invercargill have all reopened.
- 135. Air New Zealand Takes Delivery of First ATR 72-600
Air New Zealand has taken delivery of its first ATR 72-600 aircraft, which is painted in striking all black livery, as part of the airlineís support for New Zealandís national rugby team, the All Blacks. The airline has a firm contract for seven 68-seat ATR 72-600 aircraft, plus options for another five, in a deal worth more than US $270 million.
- 136. Air New Zealand Launches Auckland - Buenos Aires Flights
Air New Zealand has launched flights between Auckland and Ministro Pistarini International Airport in Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina. NZ30 departs Auckland at 19:20 to arrive in Buenos Aires at around 07:00 New Zealand time, after a 12 hour flight across the Pacific.
Documents 129-136 of 5706 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page