TravelNewsAsia.com

Thai Airways Int. Adds Platinum Status to Royal Orchid Plus FFP

Travel News Asia Latest Travel News Podcasts Videos Friday, 27 May 2011

Thai Airways International has added a Platinum status to its Royal Orchid Plus frequent flyer program.

According to Thai Airways, the new Platinum status is by invitation only, and is applicable only to THAIs most valued customers who travel frequently and "exclusively" in Royal First Class and Royal Silk Class, and who have been long-standing Gold members.

Approximately 60% of Platinum members currently reside in Thailand, with the remaining 40% residing in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America.

Platinum members enjoy enhanced recognition and benefits when flying THAI, which include:

- Complimentary Upgrades that can be transferred to Award Nominees
- Priority reservation service when contacting the Thailand Contact Centre
- Guaranteed confirmed Economy Class seating, 48 hours prior scheduled departure
- Dedicated check-in at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok
- Access to Royal First Class lounges
- Immigration Fast Track in Bangkok
- Additional baggage allowances
- Priority airport services
- Waiver of Royal Orchid Plus service fees
- More flexibility with Award Nominees
- No expiring miles

See recent travel news from: Travel News Asia, TG, Thai Airways, Platinum

Subscribe to our Travel Industry News RSS Feed Travel Industry News RSS Feed from TravelNewsAsia.com. To do that in Outlook, right-click the RSS Feeds folder, select Add a New RSS Feed, enter the URL of our RSS Feed which is: https://www.travelnewsasia.com/travelnews.xml and click Add. The feed can also be used to add the headlines to your website or channel via a customisable applet. Have questions? Please read our Travel News FAQ. Thank you.

     
Advertising
Advertising
Copyright © 1997-2022 TravelNewsAsia.com