Travel Industry News at TravelNewsAsia.com since 1997. Interviews, podcasts, videos, pictures and more

Search Travel News Asia for: IHG

Search Results
Your search for IHG found the following documents (of 52086 documents searched):
Displaying documents 65-72 of 20887, with best matches first:

65. AirTran Airways Partners IHG
AirTran Airways Partners IHG. AirTran Airways and InterContinental Hotels Group have partnered to offer benefits to their loyalty program - A+ Rewards and Priority Club Rewards - members. IHG offers A+ Rewards credits for hotel stays at any one of its 4,500 hotels worldwide including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacati
66. IHG to launch Hotel Indigo Brand in Asia Pacific
IHG to launch Hotel Indigo Brand in Asia Pacific. InterContinental Hotels Group is to launch its fast growing lifestyle Hotel Indigo brand in the Asia Pacific region. Hotel Indigo will be IHGs fifth brand in the region after InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn Express.
67. IHGs Patrick Imbardelli named Asia Pacific Hotelier of the Year 2006
IHGs Patrick Imbardelli named Asia Pacific Hotelier of the Year 2006. A. Patrick Imbardelli, Chief Executive of IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) Asia Pacific, has been named Hotelier of the Year 2006 at the 10th Asia Pacific Hotel Investment Conference, organised and hosted by Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels. The eighth recipient to receive the prestigious award, Mr. Imbardelli has
68. IHG signs New Crowne Plaza Hotel in Riyadh
IHG signs New Crowne Plaza Hotel in Riyadh. InterContinental Hotels Group in partnership with Mohammed A. Al-Swailem for Commercial Investment Co. Ltd. has signed what will be IHGs second Crowne Plaza hotel in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Crowne Plaza Riyadh is scheduled to open in late 2010. The hotel which will feature over 300 rooms and suites, will be located in the northe
69. Al Khaja joins IHG as Global Sales Manager for Government and Protocol Sector
Al Khaja joins IHG as Global Sales Manager for Government and Protocol Sector. In his new role, the young Emirati is tasked with developing and managing relationships with key Middle East government and royal protocol representatives. Al Khaja will aim to increase market and consumer share for IHG in these sectors while facilitating the clients' specific requirements.
70. Brack Capital Real Estate and IHG Acquire Property in New York
Brack Capital Real Estate (BCRE), in a joint venture with InterContinental Hotels Group, has completed the acquisition of 180 Orchard Street on the Lower East Side of Manhattan for approximately $46 million in an all-equity transaction. BCRE will own 51% of the shares in the joint venture while IHG will own the remaining 49%. IHGs investment in the project will be up to $30 millio
71. IHG Signs Hotel Indigo in Phuket
IHG Signs Hotel Indigo in Phuket. Hotel Indigo, IHGs new boutique hotel brand, has signed a resort in Phuket, Thailand. This is Hotel Indigos second development in Thailand and the first boutique in a resort destination globally. Located only 15 minutes away from the Phuket International Airport, the new resort will be built at the northern end of the island on Nai Thon Beach.
72. IHG to Take Over Samui Icon
IHG to Take Over Samui Icon. InterContinental Hotels Group has signed a management agreement with Thai company, Elite Villa Co., Ltd, to launch the InterContinental Resort brand in Koh Samui, Thailand. IHG will take over the management of the existing Baan Taling Ngam Resort & Spa, one of the islands very first luxury resorts.

Documents 65-72 of 20887 displayed.

Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [ Next >> ]

Travel News Asia - Home Page

Advertising
Advertising
Contact Details | Privacy | About Us | TravelNewsAsia.com Copyright © 1997 - 2022 - TravelNewsAsia.com - All rights reserved.