TravelNewsAsia.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2019

Japan Airlines Establishes Business Jet Company with Marubeni

Japan Airlines and Marubeni have established a business jet company in Japan.

Luxurious seating on a Dassault Falcon 8X. Picture taken by Steven Howard of TravelNewsAsia.com Click to enlarge.

Services will include the arrangement of charter flights, management of privately owned business jets as well as concierge services to business jet operators and customers flying to Japan.

The company expects to start service during the spring of 2019.

JAL Business Aviation, a joint venture between the two organisations, has its head office in Tokyo. The firm's two Managing Directors are Ryusuke Konto and Kiyoshi Iwaki. With a capital of 150 million Yen, JAL owns 51% of the business and Marubeni the remaining 49%.

Japan will host the Rugby World Cup 2019 and the Olympic Games in 2020.

See latest HD Video Interviews, Podcasts and other news regarding: JAL, Marubeni, Japan, Jets.

Subscribe to our Latest Travel News Daily Email Free of Charge by simply entering your email address to the right. You can also receive the daily news service by WhatsApp, stay updated with our RSS Feed Free Travel News RSS Feed and even add the travel news to your website. Have questions? Please read our travel news FAQ.
     
Latest Travel News
Advertising
Advertising
Copyright © 1997-2019 TravelNewsAsia.com