Thai Airways is currently recruiting cabin crew.
The new flight attendants will be hired on a three-year contract,
which may be renewed one time, whereby the renewed contract will
be valid until 30 September 2023.
According to Thai Airways, applicants must meet the
Thai Flight Attendants
- Thai national, single (never legally
married) with no children.
- Less than 24 years of age (date of
birth commencing from 1 January 1993).
- Minimum height of 160
centimeters, with weight in proportion to height based on company
- Capable of swimming no less than 50 meters
continually and can swim freestyle.
Male Thai Flight Attendants
- Thai national, single (never legally married) with no children..
- Less than 24 years of age (date of birth commencing from 1
- Fulfilled Thai military draft requirement.
Minimum height of 165 centimeters. with weight in proportion to
height based on company standards.
- Capable of swimming no less
than 100 meters continually and can swim freestyle.
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s Degree or
equivalent (unlimited degree concentrations).
graduation must be certificated by the Bureau of Higher Education
Standards and Quality.
- Pass any of the standardized English
language exams with test dates from 2 May 2015 to 2 June 2017 as
• Test of English for International Communication
(TOEIC) score of more than 600 or
• Test of English as a
Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based test score of more than
- Computer-based test score of more than 173 or
- Internet-based test score of more than 61 or
English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) score of more than 5.5 or
Airways Test of English Proficiency (THAI-TEP) score of more than
59. THAI-TEP is Thai Airways’ English language exam that is used
to measure a job applicant’s English language skills.
- Applicants must be
able to converse verbally and understand English well. Other
foreign language skills, such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean,
French, German, Italian, and Russian, will be given consideration.
- Information Technology skills and knowledge are required.
Good health and good eyesight (no eyeglasses are worn).
personality and interpersonal skills appropriate to being a Thai
Airways Cabin Attendant according to International Standards criteria.
- Has good Thai manners.
- Able to take good responsibility,
has good ethics and honesty.
Flight Lieutenant Kanok Thongpurk, Thai Airways’
Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Compliance, said
that the airline "is currently in the second phase of its
Transformation Plan and is expanding to build strength in order to
continue to grow as a leading airline with competitive strength.
As THAI is expanding its route network, the company is recruiting
new flight attendants to provide service on Thai Airways’
The application and recruitment process
will continue until 26 May 2017 on the airline’s website.
TravelNewsAsia.com has not edited the required qualifications in any way.
See other recent