Trudy Rautio, president and chief
executive officer of Carlson, has been appointed chairman of the
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) board of directors.
Rautio has served as a member of the CWT
board since 8 August 2006. She succeeds Hubert Joly, who resigned
from the CWT board on 17 August 2012.
The CWT board of directors is made up of the
- Elizabeth Bastoni, executive vice president,
Human Resources, Carlson
- Raymond Fischer, chief financial officer,
Chase Card Services
- Thorsten Kirschke, chief operating officer,
Carlson Hotels & President, Carlson Hotels, The Americas
- Andrew Pilkington, president, Global
Commercial Card & Consumer Card, Canada, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Trudy Rautio, president and chief executive
See other recent news regarding:
Carlson Wagonlit Travel,