in Rome, Budapest and Riga have launched special Fine Arts promotions.
15th Century Rome Renaissance package is a 2 night cultural get away at
the Domina Hotel & Conference Capannelle – Roma
- One or two free tickets to the exhibition: “Il ‘400 a Roma” celebrating the artistic rebirth of the Eternal city in the 15th Century
- Accommodation at Domina Hotel & Conference Capannelle in a Classic double or single double use room
- upgrade to Superior room if available
- buffet breakfast
- Transfer to and from the city centre or the tube station (according to timetable)
rate is 115 euros per night with possibility of extending the stay based on the seasonal rate in effect (Best Flexible Rate). The package is
valid until 31st August 2008.
Domina Hotel & Conference Capannelle in Rome is located in an extremely quiet position close to the ancient Roman ruins of the Museum Villa dei Quintili and to the historical Appia Antica Park. At guests’ disposal a Marco Polo International restaurant, a
Dbar, a swimming pool and 8 meeting rooms.
2008 The Year of Renaissance package is a 2 night discovery of Hungarian Renaissance in Budapest
at the Domina Inn Fiesta
which includes :
- Free transport and tickets to visit the Renaissance exhibition held in the Baroque Castle in Nagytétény
- 4 course Renaissance dinner upon arrival at the Marco Polo hotel Steakhouse for 2 people with 2 glasses of wine per person included
- Accommodation at Domina Inn Fiesta - Budapest in a free upgraded Superior room
- Surprise gift upon arrival in room
- Lavish buffet breakfast in the morning
Rates start from 77.5 euros per person per night with the possibility of extending the stay based on the seasonal rate in effect (Best Flexible
Rate). The package is valid until 31st August 2008.
Domina Inn Fiesta is located in the heart of the historical centre in Budapest in a magnificent building which is part of the city’s architectural heritage. The Marco Polo Steakhouse, Dbar a sauna and 3 meeting rooms add to the comforts appreciated by its guests.
At the Riga Opera package is a 2 night experience enriched by enjoying music, the purest offering of the human spirit, in the ancient
historical centre of the Latvian capital with Domina Inn Riga
- 2 free tickets for the Opera (consult concert
- return Limousine transfer to the Opera house
- early evening snack at our Inn Lounge
- Accommodation at Domina Inn Riga in a Classic room
- buffet breakfast in “Da Antonio” restaurant
- 10% discount at the hotel restaurant and bar
Rates start from 70 euros per person per night in double room / 125 euro per night in single room with the possibility of extending the stay
based on the seasonal rate in effect (Best Flexible Rate). The package is valid until 15th June 2008.
Domina Inn Riga is located close to the Medieval Old town and the entertainment area of Riga. The hotel features the Da Antonio restaurant
with Italian cuisine, the Inn lounge, sauna and Jacuzzi and a meeting room.
other recent news regarding: