The JW Marriott Hotel Beijing has launched a special health and fitness
promotion called “Go for the Gold.” The package includes activities ranging from a private workout and swimming to Tai Chi, all complemented by a relaxing massage at its renowned Quan Spa.
The price of “Go for the Gold” package is RMB888 per
For those who prefer to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Sanya Marriott Resort & Spa has launched a special inclusive
“Rejuvenation Package.” Sanya is known as the tropical paradise of China.
At RMB 3,988 for two nights,
the promotion includes:
- Roundtrip airport transfer from/to Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- Welcome drink and Coconut Lei on arrival
- Accommodation in a deluxe mountain-view room
- Daily breakfast at Marriott Cafe for two
- “Quan Spa” treatments for two (Your choice of one Quan Ritual).
- Chilled floral tea before and after the Spa treatment
- Complimentary beachside Yoga session
- Free use of tandem bike for one hour
- 10% discount on food & beverage consumption
- 10% discount on laundry services
- Late check out until 1500 hours (subject to availability)
Marriott International opened its first Quan Spa at the Sanya Marriott Resort & Spa in Hainan, China in 2004. Since then, Quan Spas have been
introduced at the Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa in Thailand, JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai in India, JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, Renaissance
Shanghai Yuyuan Hotel and most recently Ningbo Marriott Hotel.
Several new Quan spas are scheduled to open in the
near future. They will be located at the following JW Marriott, Marriott and Renaissance
- Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall (China)
- Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel (China)
-JW Marriott Hotel Medan (Indonesia)
- Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel (China)
- JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen (China)
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa at Kamala Cove (Thailand)
- Suzhou Marriott Hotel (China)
- Renaissance Bangkok Hotel (Thailand)
other recent news regarding: