Qantas' new Premium Economy cabin is now available for sale on flights from Australia to Los Angeles.
will be available on selected services from Sydney to Los Angeles from 14 November 2008 and Melbourne to Los Angeles from 19 December 2008, with return fares (including taxes, levies and
charges) starting from A$3,999 ex Sydney and A$4,080 ex Melbourne.
The introduction of the new cabin on the Pacific Route
follows its successful introduction on Qantas services to
Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Johannesburg and London.
"We have been delighted with the complimentary customer feedback on Qantas' Premium Economy cabin, which demonstrates a clear
place for a product of this type and quality. Forward bookings show high levels of demand,"
said Qantas Executive General Manager, John Borghetti.
Qantas Premium Economy offers:
- superior recline and leg room, nine inch seat recline and up to 42 inch seat pitch;
- extra wide 19.5 inch seats designed by Qantas Creative Director Marc Newson and manufactured by Recaro, with ergonomic cushioning
and an adjustable headrest;
- in-arm touch screen video monitor;
- Neil Perry inspired menu with premium wines; and
- pre-take off refreshments - Champagne, orange juice and water.
"The new service also includes priority check-in, dedicated cabin crew, an additional hand baggage allowance, and priority boarding and
disembarkation," Mr Borghetti added.
will be added on Qantas services to Buenos Aires, New York and San Francisco
other recent news regarding: