Sheraton Grande Laguna in Phuket has created a special Epicurean Expedition for
guests. Working closely with the resort's Thai Executive Sous Chef Nathee,
guests will be able to learn about the local favours of Phuket.
The Epicurean Expedition
is available from US$ 265+++ per room per
night and includes:
A room or exclusive villa
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- A Thai set dinner, prepared by Chef Nathee for two guests on one evening
- Welcome Thai Tapas gift in your room
- Chef Natheeís own recipes for some signature Thai dishes
- 4pm late check out based upon availability
- Welcome drink & fruit platter
- Use of the 24 hour fitness centre
Sheraton Grande Laguna Phuket offers a range of luxuriously appointed rooms
and villas, nine dining and entertainment outlets and an abundance of recreational activities, including a 323m swimming pool and floodlit tennis
courts. A twenty minute drive from Phuketís International Airport, the resort is part of Laguna
Epicurean Expedition promotion is valid for stays before 30th June 2009.
Full prepayment is required and the reservation is non-refundable and non changeable. A credit
card is required at time of reservation with rates subjected to 10% Service Charge,7% VAT, 1% Provincial Taxes. Room reservations are subject
to availability and not applicable for group bookings of 10 or more rooms.
other recent news regarding: