Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, has launched a Winter Delights promotion
with rooms available from HK$2,900 per night and up to HK$500 credit per day to enjoy
anywhere within the luxury hotel.
“Hong Kong is a magical place during this time of year,”
said General Manager, Peter French. “The climate is mild and the shopping and dining
opportunities are endless. Guests staying over the Christmas or New Year period can enjoy the traditional Winter Fest, complete with festive
decorations and Christmas tree, which is held every year in Statue Square, immediately adjacent to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.”
The Winter Delights
- Rates are HK$2,900 per night for a room and HK$4,950 per night for a suite, with HK$300 credit per room per night for any room stay or HK$500 credit per room per night for a suite stay.
- Credit can be used towards incidental charges including restaurant meals, in-room dining, spa treatments, laundry and dry cleaning.
- Credit cannot be used towards Gift Shop and Flower Shop purchases.
-The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Unused credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Winter Delights package is valid from 1 December 2008 to 28 February 2009 and is subject to availability.
- Rates quoted are subject to 10% service charge.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is located in the heart of Central and
features spacious and luxurious guestrooms and suites, ten individual restaurants and bars, a Shanghainese-inspired holistic
Spa, traditional barber, hair salon, fitness facility with skyline views and penthouse
other recent news regarding: