Hong Kong’s newest five star hotel, the Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott
has opened the doors to its first guests. In celebration, the hotel has
launched an introductory rate of HK$1688 for a Deluxe Room which offers views overlooking the nine-hole golf course.
promotion is valid until 31 March 2009, excluding Chinese New Year. It is based on two adults sharing a Deluxe Room and is priced at
HK$1,688+ per room including:
• Welcome drinks for two at The Lounge
• Full buffet breakfast for two at SkyCity Bistro
• Complimentary use of the Health Club, indoor 27-meter pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
• Complimentary shuttle service to Tung Chung (outlet shopping)
• Complimentary airport transfer to Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott
• Airport Express tickets for two
introductory package also allows up to two children to stay for free.
For an additional
HK$150+ guests can upgrade to a Deluxe Room with sweeping views of the South China Sea or
HK$600+ to an Executive
The 658-room SkyCity Marriott
is located near Hong Kong’s International Airport and AsiaWorld Expo, the property is easily accessible to some of Hong Kong’s most appealing shopping districts and sights including the CityGate Outlets, Ngong Ping 360 cable car and the Tian Tan Buddha.
Hong Kong’s Central district is accessible on a 25-minute express train ride.
has access to the adjacent SkyCity Nine Eagles golf course. Guests can also choose to unwind at the 24-hour Health Club, and from mid-January 2009, to rejuvenate at the Quan Spa with unique restorative treatments.
other recent news regarding: