has opened submissions for its 2007 Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Awards
programme. The PATA Gold Awards 2007 is open to both PATA members and non-members. The deadline for entries is April 30.
a panel of experts, the Gold Awards recognise exceptional achievement in six broad categories:-
- Marketing Campaign (five Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Environment (three Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Heritage & Culture (two Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Education & Training (one Gold Award and one Grand Award)
- Marketing Media (nine Gold Awards)
- Travel Journalism (four Gold Awards)
In total, PATA will present up to 24 PATA Gold Awards and four elite PATA Grand Awards at a special September 28 lunch at Grand Bali
Hyatt, Indonesia, during PATA Travel Mart 2007.
Highlights of winning entries will be on display at the Mart, and Award recipients will be featured in the 'Winners'
Showcase' souvenir booklet.
other recent news regarding: