Regal Airport Hotel in Hong Kong has recently spent HK$10 million to construct a luxurious spa facility, OM Spa, on the
“OM” is the shortest of the Mantras in the Indian tradition. It is a word suggestive of God. The scriptures tell us that
“OM” is the planets primordial vibration from which the entire universe has arisen. All other sounds are contained within it. It is believed that
“OM” is the mother of all languages. Repetition of “OM” enables us to maintain mental and emotional calmness, overcome obstacles and enable
The OM Spa,
which opened Friday, 1 December 2006, has a contemporary modern style of interior design incorporating Thai elements. As you enter this oasis, you will be taken
aback by the soothing aura that pervades the air. The Spa features 2 Spa Suites, 5 Spa Cabana Rooms, 11 Spa Superior Rooms and a foot massage room. The Spa suite features
indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, state-of-the-art shower cubicle, and steam room in one self-contained and relaxing venue.
Spa offers 30 kinds of massage in 6 categories.
Treatments include a variety of massage styles, herbal wraps, facials, body scrub and a selection of luxurious fresh water baths.
Treatments are also available for individual guests or couples.
To celebrate the launch of OM Spa,
the Regal Airport Hotel is offering a Regal Deluxe Spa & Accommodation Package
- One night accommodation in Karma Suite or Nirvana Suite
- Abalone and Shark’s Fin Set Lunch for two at Rouge
- Gourmet Wine and Dine Dinner for two at China Coast Bar & Grill
- Room Service Breakfast for two
- Spa treatment for two including:
- Champagne & caviar as welcome snacks
- 45-min “OM” caviar & pearl intense facial treatment
- 30-min Sabai hot stone back release massage
- 20-min red wine bath
- 2-hour relaxing Swedish massage
- 30-min hand massage and manicure
- 30-min foot on heat
- Honey herbal tea / light snacks
Price: $18,800 (inclusive of service charge & government tax)
other recent news regarding:
Kong Airport, Spas,