KLM Royal Dutch Airlines recently established KLM Club China, intended specifically for entrepreneurs active in the Chinese business market.
The Club was announced Monday in Chengdu (China) on arrival of KLM’s first flight to this city in Southwest China. KLM Club
China will first be introduced in the Netherlands. Other countries within and outside of Europe will then follow.
Speaking about KLM Club China, deputy CEO Peter Hartman
said, “Along with other entrepreneurs, KLM sees China as one of the most important
growth markets. We have noticed that the business community has a growing need for information, knowledge and a good network to support
business operations. By establishing KLM Club China, we are offering a valuable platform and taking an important step towards stimulating and
further strengthening economic ties with China.”
KLM Club China membership offers access to:
- an exclusive network of entrepreneurs;
- an Internet platform to establish / maintain relations with business contacts;
- valuable business & information services, offered by partners. For example, a special telephone line has been set up from which business
contacts can obtain Chinese address details for translation agencies, legal bodies, hotels, conference locations, route descriptions, etc.;
- relevant and interesting commercial and network-oriented events in both China and the Netherlands. KLM Club China will regularly organize
meetings where entrepreneurs from different companies doing business in China can meet one another;
- contacts within local and international policy-making bodies.
Flying Blue frequent flyer program members
who regularly travel to China have until the end of this year to register to join free of charge.
who are interested in becoming members are invited to send their name, company name and Flying Blue number by e-mail to:
other recent news regarding: