Ski Express has joined forces with Accor Hotels and Resorts to offer some of the hottest deals this winter to the New Zealand snow resort of
Queenstown, with savings of up to $750 per couple plus free extras which would normally cost almost $1800 per person.
Seven night ground packages are priced from just $995 per adult, and can be coupled with any air fare across the Tasman, giving travellers total
flexibility to select the airline, flight and air fare which best suits their requirements.
The participating properties are:
• The Mercure Queenstown from $995 per adult – a saving of up to $182 per person
• Novotel Gardens from $1,139 per adult – a saving of $136 per person
• Grand Mercure St Moritz from $1,251 per adult – a saving of $136 per person, and
• Sofitel Queenstown from $2,027 per adult – a saving of $375 per person.
All packages include:
• Seven nights accommodation at your choice of four Accor properties
• Seven days economy car rental from Britz, including ski racks and chains, unlimited kilometres and basic vehicle insurance and
• An eight day Ski Express Gold Resort Ski Pass, valued at $1790 per person.
The Gold Resort pass includes:
• Daily skiing at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables skifields
• Equipment rental daily
• Night skiing
• Two group lessons per day and
• Tubing at The Remarkables.
As well, there are the Ski Express exclusives of:
• In-hotel hosts at the Mercure Queenstown, Novotel Gardens and Grand Mercure St Moritz
• Complimentary guided tours of ski areas
• Bonus savings cards for restaurants, bars, sightseeing, adventure activities and shopping
• Apres Ski nights to bring together fellow travellers, instructors and hosts, and
• In-mountain BBQ lunches and morning teas.
Packages are available for travel between 1 – 30 September, but are limited at these prices.
other recent news regarding: