its new Summer 2005 flight schedule, China Southern Airlines will be offering more services to more cities than ever before.
“As China’s largest airline, we are pleased to roll out our Summer
2005 schedule and look to be the airline of choice for passengers not only in China but throughout Asia,
Europe and the USA,” said Mr. Li Kun, Executive Vice President, China Southern Airlines. He added that the new summer schedule, “increases the capacity in some
regions in the Northeast, Northwest, and Southwest of China, as well as major cities like Beijing, Guangzhou and
China Southern Airlines will be increasing its services between Guangzhou and Beijing, as well as between Guangzhou and Shanghai to eight and 10 flights per day.
International service, the airline has introduced its brand-new Airbus A330. China Southern has adjusted flight schedules to Australia, the USA, United Arab
Emirates, Vietnam and Japan. The new schedule, available through October 29, 2005, features:
· China Southern currently offers four flights between Guangzhou and Los Angeles (LAX) each week using Boeing 777 aircraft;
· The airline will continue to offer twice weekly service between Guangzhou to
· Service from Guangzhou to Dubai will be increased to three per week, and in May China Southern will shift from the current 777 to its new Airbus A330 aircraft on this
service to the Middle East;
· China Southern continues to offer daily 777 service from Guangzhou to Sydney and twice weekly from Guangzhou to Melbourne;
· China Southern will be offering double daily flights between Guangzhou and Ho Chi Minh City every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday;
· The airline offers daily service between Guilin and Fukuoka and a new return flight will be launched between Dalian and Sendai (Japan) with two weekly flights
other recent news regarding: