Your search for WTTC found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 2426, with best matches first:
- 97. COVID19: 75 Million Travel and Tourism Jobs at Immediate Risk
Asia-Pacific is expected to be most heavily impacted with up to 49 million jobs at risk throughout the region, representing a loss of nearly US$800 billion to travel and tourism GDP.
- 98. Top Spanish representatives to reveal impact of March 11 Madrid attacks on Travel and Tourism in
Top Spanish representatives to reveal impact of March 11 Madrid attacks on Travel and Tourism in Spain.
- 99. Boeing KC-46A Tanker Joins Flight Test Program
Boeing now has six aircraft in its KC-46 tanker test program, expanding its ability to complete ground and flight-test activities as it progresses toward first deliveries to the U.S. Air Force.
- 100. Micasa Hotel Apartments Yangon to Rebrand as Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye
AccorHotels has signed a deal with SC Capital Partners Group to rebrand the Micasa Hotel Apartments Yangon as the Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye in Q3 of 2017. The 183-room Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye features one, two and three-bedroom suites with high ceilings, fully equipped kitchenettes and balconies that overlook the pool or garden.
- 101. Scoot-Tiger Airways Signs Distribution Agreement with Sabre
Sabre has signed a global distribution partnership with Scoot-Tiger Airways. Sabreís technology will enable Scoot-Tigerair to maximise its reach through the Sabre Travel Marketplace, connecting them to more than 425,000 travel agents globally.
- 102. Hotels in London Report Record Q1 RevPAR
For the first three months of the year, Londonís absolute RevPAR level of GBP101.50 was an 11.3% increase compared with Q1 2016. Occupancy reached 76.1% (+4.8%), which was the highest Q1 absolute value in the metric since 2010, while ADR reached a record level at GBP133.38 (+6.2%).
- 103. Thai Airways Receives New AOC and Dangerous Goods Certificate
Thai Airways has received its new Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and Dangerous Goods Certificate from the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT). The certificates help support Thailandís strategy to strengthen its position as a major aviation and logistics hub for the region.
- 104. Somerset Ekamai Bangkok to Open 181 Units on 15 May 2017
Located on Ekamai road, one of Bangkokís trendiest districts, the Somerset Ekamai is within walking distance of Ekamai BTS Station Ė Bangkokís main Sky-train line.
Documents 97-104 of 2426 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page