Your search for Vietjet found the following documents (of 49887 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 9302, with best matches first:
- 153. Thai Airways and Thai Smile Receive Safety & Health Administration (SHA) Logo
Thai Airways and Thai Smile have become the first airlines in the Kingdom of Thailand to receive the Safety & Health Administration (SHA) logo.
- 154. Onyx Hospitality Launches the Saffron Collection
Onyx Hospitality has launched the Saffron Collection, a portfolio of boutique hotels that have their own unique character. Saffron Collection hotels will initially be available in Hanoi, Penang, Bangkok and Sa Kaeo in Thailand, with plans for further expansion across the Asia-Pacific region.
- 155. Thai AirAsia Launches Flights from Hua Hin to Chiang Mai and Udon Thani
Thai AirAsia has launched flights between the popular beach resort city of Hua Hin and Chiang Mai in the north as well as Udon Thani in Isaan in the northeast of Thailand.
- 156. Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Adelaide, Australia
Qatar Airways has confirmed that it will resume flights to Adelaide, Australia starting from 16 August 2020. The South Australian capital will become the airlineís fifth destination in Australia to see a resumption of flights.
- 157. United Airlines Extends Global Distribution Agreement with Sabre
United Airlines has extended its global distribution agreement with Sabre. Sabreís technology enables the airline to market and sell its expansive roster of fares globally through the GDS, reaching more than 425,000 travel agents, and the travelers they serve, across the world.
- 158. Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 in Bangkok Joins ASQ Program with Bumrungrad
The Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 in Bangkok has become the latest property to join Thailand's Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) program in partnership with the world-famous Bumrungrad International Hospital.
- 159. Fiji Airways Increases Freighter Services
Fiji Airways has increased its weekly freighter services to ten flights per week. Freighter services between Nadi and Auckland have been increased to 3 flights per week, while freighter services between Nadi-Sydney and Nadi-Los Angeles now operate twice a week.
- 160. British Airways Extends Book with Confidence Policy
British Airways has extended its Book with Confidence policy for customers booking flights and holidays throughout September 2020, to cover journeys for a whole year up to 31 August 2021.
Documents 153-160 of 9302 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page