Your search for VSR700 found the following documents (of 50153 documents searched):
Displaying documents 9-16 of 239, with best matches first:
- 9. MICE: Bangkok Ranks Second in Asia on Global Destination Sustainability Index
Bangkok, Thailand came second on the list of Asian destinations in the latest Global Destination Sustainability (GDS) Index. According to the index, the top five Asian cities with highest overall scores are Kyoto (Japan), Bangkok (Thailand), Goyang (South Korea), Sapporo (Japan), and Dubai (United Arab Emirates) respectively. Bangkok ranked second in Asia and 21st in the world acco
- 10. Sands China Bans Plastic Straws; Outlines Further Initiatives
Sands China has stopped offering guests plastic straws at all its properties, in an effort to reduce the consumption of single-use plastics. The company's ban on the use of plastic straws went into effect on 1 January 2019 and will eliminate the use of 2.2 million plastic straws each year, saving about 1 ton of plastic annually. Laid down end-to-end on the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Br
- 11. Embraer Revises Scheduled Maintenance Requirements for Phenom Jets
The revision extends the intervals between stops from 600 flight hours and/or 12 months and multiples to 800 flight hours or 12 months and multiples. Most of the tasks with double intervals were also optimized to the longest period.
- 12. Boeing Receives US$265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
Boeing has signed a US$265 million contract for nine more MH-47G Block II Chinook helicopters that employees in its Philadelphia plant will assemble for the U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command (USASOAC).
- 13. PBI Tennis Professional Nicola Reynolds Returns to Four Seasons Hampshire
Guests of the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire in southern England can now perfect their serve with PBI Tennis Professional, Nicola Reynolds.
- 14. Thai Airways to Operate Two Repatriation Flights to/from Taipei in August
In addition to three one-way repatriation flights to/from London Heathrow, and two to/from Frankfurt, Germany in August, Thai Airways has confirmed that it will also operate two such flights to/from Taipei next month.
- 15. Thai Airways to Operate Two Repatriation Flights to/from Germany in August
Thai Airways will operate two one-way repatriation flights to and from Frankfurt, Germany, next month. The flights are scheduled to take place on 10 and 21 August 2020 with TG922 departing Bangkok at 12:25 and arriving in Frankfurt at 19:00.
- 16. Thai Airways to Operate Two Repatriation Flights to/from Copenhagen in August
The two one-way repatriation flights to Copenhagen (CPH) with Thai Airways will take place on 16 and 30 August 2020. Tickets on TG950 from Suvarnabhumi (BKK) to CPH are being sold as one-way and start at 17,935 Baht for Economy Class. Terms and conditions apply.
Documents 9-16 of 239 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page