Your search for Study found the following documents (of 49003 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 2980, with best matches first:
- 89. Intelligent Spas Releases New Spa Industry Study for New Zealand
Intelligent Spas Releases New Spa Industry Study for New Zealand.
- 90. Cornell Hotel School distributes Market Study, Valuation Software Tool for Hoteliers
Cornell Hotel School distributes Market Study, Valuation Software Tool for Hoteliers.
- 91. Preston Software Used for Schiphol Airport Study
Preston Software Used for Schiphol Airport Study.
- 92. Study Confirms Hotel Industryís 'Dollar per Thousand' Rule
Study Confirms Hotel Industryís 'Dollar per Thousand' Rule
- 93. Technology and Data Hold Key to Hotel Guest Loyalty
Nearly two-thirds of leisure travelers and more than half of business travelers hold no loyalty to a particular hotel brand, and a majority of travelers are willing to share personal data to ensure hoteliers can meet their individual preferences, the study finds. To capture guest loyalty, hoteliers must reimagine their loyalty program and learn how to harness customer data and insi
- 94. Tri Nations to Contribute over US$174m to the Southern Hemisphere Economy
Tri Nations to Contribute over US$174m to the Southern Hemisphere Economy. The 2010 Tri Nations will contribute US$174.3 million to the sport and leisure economy across the Southern Hemisphere, according to a new study commissioned by MasterCard. The report also forecasts a significant positive economic impact from the addition of Argentina to the competition in 2012, which is pred
- 95. Why Everybody Has a Stake in European Airspace Modernization
IATA has published a study projecting a one million-job and EUR245 billion boost to European prosperity in 2035 from airspace modernization. Europe is well-served by air connectivity, which today supports 11.7 million European jobs and $860 billion of European GDP. But it is inefficient. Average flights are nearly 50 kilometers longer than they need to be in terms of distance trave
- 96. Westin Hotels creates 'Travellers Renewal' Program
Westin Hotels creates 'Travellers Renewal' Program. Westin Hotels & Resorts is piloting a three-pronged Travellersí Renewal program designed to help guests ease the wear-and-tear of travelling. The program, developed in consultation with experts at Prevention magazine, was created in response to Westinís attitudinal research study on the physiological and psychological effects of t
Documents 89-96 of 2980 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page