Your search for Standard found the following documents (of 50143 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 3245, with best matches first:
- 17. The Standard Hotels and Residences Unveils Major Expansion Plans
As part of its recent expansion into the global hospitality, technology and lifestyle industries through an investment worth US$80 million in six global brands, Sansiri has announced the arrival in the Thai market of The Standard Hotels and Residences.
- 18. Julius Maisei and Misiker Demissie Win Hong Kong Marathon 2013
Following its upgrade to Silver Label Road Race status by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2013 attracted elite runners from 23 countries. After two years of rehearsals and reversals, Julius Maisei of Kenya got it right the third time, and won the 17th edition of the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon on Sun
- 19. Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2006 Charity Programme raises almost HK$2 million
Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2006 Charity Programme raises almost HK$2 million.
- 20. 2014 Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon to Take Place 16 February
The Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2014 will take place on Sunday, 16 February 2014, with the theme Run for a Reason. Information about the race, and the registration procedure, is expected to be announced in mid-September 2013.
- 21. Tiger Airways Concludes 2nd Aircraft Financing Deal with Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered Bank has successfully completed a structured pre-delivery payment financing arrangement for Tiger Airways, relating to the advanced delivery of five Airbus 320-200 aircraft into 2010/11. These five aircraft are part of the total 66 aircraft fleet Tiger Airways has ordered with Airbus and were originally scheduled to be delivered in 2016.. Tiger Airways Concludes
- 22. Standard Chartered Greatest Race on Earth 2005/6 Series World Marathon reaches finale in Hong Ko
Standard Chartered Greatest Race on Earth 2005/6 Series World Marathon reaches finale in Hong Kong.
- 23. Sansiri to Expand Portfolio of Standard Hotels; Launch New Brand in Thailand
Sansiri has unveiled plans to launch a new hotel brand in Thailand and signed two new Standard hotels in Bangkok and Singapore. The first two Peri Hotels will be rebrands of Sansiriís existing Escape Hotels in Hua Hin and Khao Yai, Thailand. The two will be rebranded in October 2020 following renovations.
- 24. Standard Life Investments Sponsors British & Irish Lions
Standard Life Investments has sponsored the world famous British & Irish Lions rugby jersey for the 2017 tour of New Zealand. The company has taken over the spot on the front of the British & Irish Lions jersey from HSBC.
Documents 17-24 of 3245 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page