Your search for Seattle found the following documents (of 49869 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 1563, with best matches first:
- 17. Emirates to Launch Flights to Seattle and Dallas
Emirates is to launch daily flights to Seattle and Dallas. Dallas-Fort Worth and Seattle-Tacoma International Airports will both be served by non-stop flights from 2 February and 1 March 2012 respectively.
- 18. Mitsubishi Aircraft Opens Engineering Center in Seattle
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation has opened an engineering center in Seattle, Washington. The opening of the Seattle Engineering Center (SEC) enables Mitsubishi Aircraft to tap professional expertise on aircraft development and to accelerate the development of its MRJ (Mitsubishi Regional Jet).
- 19. David Sullivan appointed General Manager of the Pan Pacific Seattle
David Sullivan appointed General Manager of the Pan Pacific Seattle. The Pan Pacific Seattle offers 160 high-style Hirsch Bedner designer guest rooms, with flat screen TVs and flexible in-room working spaces; wireless broadband connectivity available throughout the hotel; a sleek and modern library lounge offering cocktails and light snacks; full service fitness center; 5,405 squar
- 20. Northwest to offer daily nonstop seasonal service between Seattle and Osaka
Northwest to offer daily nonstop seasonal service between Seattle and Osaka
- 21. Singapore Airlines to Launch Seattle Flights in November 2019
Seattle will become the fifth US city in Singapore Airlines’ route network, and the fourth to be served non-stop from Singapore, when new flights are introduced next year.
- 22. Delta Appoints John Caldwell as Vice President – Seattle
Delta has appointed John Caldwell as Vice President – Seattle. Caldwell’s responsibilities will include oversight of financial performance, marketing, commercial sales, sponsorships, community relations, and the customer experience at Sea-Tac.
- 23. Korean Air to add Freighter Service to Seattle
Korean Air adds Freighter Service to Seattle.
- 24. JAL to Launch Narita - Seattle Flights
Japan Airlines has unveiled plans to launch flights between Narita International Airport (NRT) near Tokyo and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), starting 31 March 2019. This will be JAL’s sixth West Coast route operating between Japan and North America.
Documents 17-24 of 1563 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page