Your search for Sansiri found the following documents (of 50143 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 171, with best matches first:
- 73. WTTC Launches Interactive COVID19 Travel Demand Recovery Dashboard
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has launched a dashboard highlighting the recovery of travel demand across flights and hotels, as well as revealing the shifting intentions of travellers through online travel searches.
- 74. KMC Systems to Evaluate Ventilators Designed to Help Combat COVID19 in USA
KMC Systems, a New Hampshire-based subsidiary of Elbit Systems of America, has been selected by members of the U.S. Department of Defense – Defense Health Agency, United States Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, and the Wright Brothers Institute to support the development and industrialization of ventilator designs to help combat COVID19.
- 75. Airbnb to Play Critical Role in Recovery of Thailand's Tourism Industry
As a platform contributing as much as THB43.7 billion to Thailand’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and supporting 113,300 local jobs in 2019, Airbnb could play a ‘critical role’ in the recovery of the Thai tourism industry.
- 76. James Hewitson Appointed Cluster GM of Two Anantara Properties in Phuket
Minor Hotels Group has appointed James Hewitson as Cluster General Manager of the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas and Anantara Vacation Club Khao Phuket.
- 77. CWT Appoints Andrew Gunnels as Chief Procurement Officer
CWT has appointed Andrew Gunnels as Chief Procurement Officer. In this newly created position, Andrew will have responsibility for CWT’s global strategic sourcing and procurement operations and will also lead the company’s global real estate and facilities management.
- 78. Air New Zealand and Cathay Pacific Extend Joint Venture Alliance
New Zealand's Minister of Transport Phil Twyford has re-authorised the joint venture alliance between Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand for a further five years to 31 October 2024.
- 79. L.J. Aviation Takes Delivery of Two Challenger 350 Business Jets
L.J. Aviation, an aircraft flight management and charter aircraft company, has expanded its fleet with two Challenger 350 aircraft. Founded in 1980, the company currently manages and operates a fleet of over forty aircraft ranging in size from the Boeing Business Jet and Global 5000, to smaller Cessna, Bombardier and Beechcraft products.
- 80. Portugal Orders Five Multi-Mission Embraer KC-390 Airlifters
The Portuguese Government has signed an order with Embraer for five multi-mission KC-390 airlifters. Services, support and a flight simulator are included in the contract as part of the process to modernize Portuguese Air Force capabilities. Deliveries are scheduled to start in 2023.
Documents 73-80 of 171 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page