Your search for Sansiri found the following documents (of 49256 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 88, with best matches first:
- 33. Air New Zealand and Cathay Pacific Extend Joint Venture Alliance
New Zealand's Minister of Transport Phil Twyford has re-authorised the joint venture alliance between Cathay Pacific and Air New Zealand for a further five years to 31 October 2024.
- 34. L.J. Aviation Takes Delivery of Two Challenger 350 Business Jets
L.J. Aviation, an aircraft flight management and charter aircraft company, has expanded its fleet with two Challenger 350 aircraft. Founded in 1980, the company currently manages and operates a fleet of over forty aircraft ranging in size from the Boeing Business Jet and Global 5000, to smaller Cessna, Bombardier and Beechcraft products.
- 35. Portugal Orders Five Multi-Mission Embraer KC-390 Airlifters
The Portuguese Government has signed an order with Embraer for five multi-mission KC-390 airlifters. Services, support and a flight simulator are included in the contract as part of the process to modernize Portuguese Air Force capabilities. Deliveries are scheduled to start in 2023.
- 36. SITA Showcases Smart Path Technology to Malaysian Prime Minister
Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, recently tested new biometric passenger processing at the KLIA Main Terminal as part of its 21st anniversary celebration. SITA and Malaysia Airports have signed a MOU to explore joint opportunities for Malaysia Airportís digital initiatives.
- 37. Cathay Pacific Warns of Significant Impact to Revenue in August and Beyond
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 3,278,742 passengers in July 2019, an increase of 4% when compared to the same month last year. However, passenger load factor decreased by 0.6 percentage points to 86.1%, while capacity, measured in available seat kilometres (ASKs), rose by 7.2%.
- 38. Smiths Detection Opens Service, Training and Experience Centre in India
Smiths Detection has opened a service, training and experience centre in Gurugram, India. The US$1.5 million, 11,000 square feet facility features a training centre, a rework depot, a customer call centre, a parts warehouse and a customer experience laboratory.
- 39. United Airlines Unveils Major International Expansion
United Airlines has unveiled plans to increase the number of international scheduled flights from its hubs in Chicago, Denver, New York/Newark and San Francisco.
- 40. Contacts - ASIATravelTips.com / TravelNewsAsia.com
Contacts for ASIATravelTips.com / TravelNewsAsia.com
Documents 33-40 of 88 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page