Your search for Saab found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 1251, with best matches first:
- 33. Etihad Regional Launches Geneva - Toulouse Flights
Etihad Regional has launched a twice-weekly service linking Geneva in Switzerland, and Toulouse in France.The airline is using a newly branded 50-seat Saab 2000 aircraft on the route. This is Etihad Regionalís first year-round route to France from its Swiss base. The airline already operates to Biarritz and Calvi during the summer season and will commence year-round operations to B
- 34. Queensland's MacAir takes delivery of ATR- 42-500
Queensland's MacAir takes delivery of ATR- 42-500. When it enters service in June, the ATR - now MacAirís largest aircraft - will provide a substantial increase in peak-period seating capacity on the key route between Townsville and Mt Isa, as well as on ďfly-in, fly outĒ services to several major mine sites. This will also release 36-seat SAAB 340B aircraft which currently operate
- 35. MacAir upgrades Air Services for Kowanyama and Pormpuraaw
MacAir upgrades Air Services for Kowanyama and Pormpuraaw.
- 36. Boeing Wins U.S. Air Force T-X Pilot Training Program Contract
Boeing has won a T-X Pilot training program contract from the U.S. Air Force. The US$9.2 billion contract will fund 351 jets, 46 simulators and associated ground equipment.
- 37. MacAir increases capacity between Brisbane and Moranbah
MacAir increases capacity between Brisbane and Moranbah.
- 38. Additional Aircraft and Route Expansions for MacAir
Additional Aircraft and Route Expansions for MacAir.
- 39. MacAir recruits more Pilots and Cabin Crew
MacAir recruits more Pilots and Cabin Crew. MacAir, a Queensland-based regional airline, has hired 21 new pilots and flight attendants, to help accommodate continuing strong growth in the State's regional markets. The airline has just recruited 13 new flight attendants and eight additional pilots, and is seeking more aircrew to meet ongoing strong demand for Queensland air services
- 40. All Nippon Airways Equipping Boeing 777-300ERs with SITAOnAir WiFi
All Nippon Airways (ANA) has begun equipping select Boeing B777-300ER aircraft with SITAOnAirís latest Internet OnAir Wi-Fi portal, powered by GX Aviation.
Documents 33-40 of 1251 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page