Your search for SAR found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 840, with best matches first:
- 57. WTTC welcomes two new Chinese Members
WTTC welcomes two new Chinese Members.
- 58. World Travel & Tourism Council and Chamber of Tourism Commerce, China join forces for Travel and
World Travel & Tourism Council and Chamber of Tourism Commerce, China join forces for Travel and Tourism Research Project.
- 59. Visitor Arrivals to Asia Pacific in July 2010
Visitor Arrivals to Asia Pacific in July 2010. According to preliminary data from PATA, international visitor arrivals to Asia Pacific in July 2010 grew 15% year-on-year. For the first seven months of 2010, international visitor arrivals to the region grew by 12% year-on-year. Arrivals to the Northeast Asia sub-region expanded by 15% for the month, slightly
- 60. Rosewood Corniche in Jeddah launches Weekend Breaks Promotion
Rosewood Corniche in Jeddah launches Weekend Breaks Promotion. One of Jeddah's newest luxury hotels is expecting a fresh surge in business as more and more families and couples from Riyadh and the Eastern Province enjoy weekend breaks on Saudi Arabia's Red Sea coast this year. The Rosewood Corniche has responded to the growing trend for weekend getaways by launching special two-nig
- 61. International Visitor Arrivals into Asia Pacific Exceeded 550 Million in 2014
International visitor arrivals into the Asia Pacific region exceeded 550 million during calendar year 2014, an annual increase of close to 6%. According to the just released ‘PATA Annual Tourism Monitor 2015 (Early Edition)’, Asia captured 73% of those arrivals, followed by the Americas with a 23% share and the Pacific with the remaining 4%.
- 62. PATA Forecasts Over 971 Million Int. Visitor Arrivals into Asia Pacific by 2024
PATA has forecast that the region it classifies as Asia Pacific, which includes the Americas, will welcome close to one billion international visitor arrivals over the next five years. However, destinations that you may consider to be in Asia Pacific and those 39 destinations that PATA includes in the forecast, may be very different. Here are the 39 destinations included in the for
- 63. Singapore visitor arrivals from 8 to 14 April 2003
Singapore visitor arrivals from 8 to 14 April 2003.
- 64. Air Astana Changes Ticket Rules for Travellers from HK, JP, MO, SG, KR and TH
In response to the measures implemented by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan to restrict the spread of COVID19 coronavirus, Air Astana has introduced rule changes relating to airline tickets purchased up until 20th February 2020, inclusively.
Documents 57-64 of 840 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page