Your search for RevPAR found the following documents (of 44863 documents searched):
Displaying documents 121-128 of 10535, with best matches first:
- 121. STR and Tourism Economics Forecast Rise in ADR, OR, and RevPAR for US Hotel Industry
For 2016, the U.S. hotel industry is predicted to report a 0.6% increase in occupancy to 65.9%, a 4.4% rise in ADR to US$125.30 and a 5.0% increase in RevPAR to US$82.60. During that same period, demand growth (+2.3%) is expected to outweigh supply growth (+1.7%).
- 122. April 2014 RevPAR Growth for Hotels in Singapore and Sydney
STR Globalís preliminary April 2014 data for Singapore indicates positive RevPAR performance. Based on daily data from April 2014, Singapore reported:
- 123. Hotels in Phoenix (Arizona) Report 42.1% Increase in RevPAR
According to data from STR, hotels in the U.S. reported positive results in the three key performance metrics during January 2015. In year-on-year results, the U.S. hotel industryís occupancy was up 4.2% to 54.4%; ADR rose 4.3% to US$113.32; and RevPAR increased 8.6% to US$61.63.
- 124. Hotels in U.S. Report August 2017 Increase in ADR, OR and RevPAR
Among the Top 25 Markets, Nashville, Tennessee, posted the only double-digit increase in RevPAR (+13.4% to US$108.76), due primarily to the monthís only double-digit rise in ADR (+10.9% to US$142.00). Occupancy in the market rose 2.2% to 76.6%.
- 125. Hotels in US Report Positive OR, ADR and RevPAR for October 2014
According to data compiled by STR, the U.S. hotel industry reported positive results in the three key performance metrics during October 2014. Overall, in year-on-year results, occupancy rates were up 5.3% to 68.0%; ADR rose 4.6% to US$118.87; and RevPAR increased 10.1% to US$80.81.
- 126. U.S. Hotel Industry Reports April 2017 Increase in ADR and RevPAR
According to data from STR, the U.S. hotel industry reported mixed results in the three key performance metrics for April 2017. In a year-on-year comparison with April 2016, the industry reported a -0.7% decrease in Occupancy to 67.5%, ADR grew by 2.4% to US$126.26 and RevPAR increased 1.7% to US$85.19.
- 127. Hotels in U.S. Report July 2017 Increase in ADR and RevPAR
Among the Top 25 Markets, Detroit, Michigan, posted the largest year-on-year increase in RevPAR (+7.4% to US$72.39), due primarily to the monthís largest rise in ADR (+5.9% to US$100.68). Occupancy in the market rose 1.5% to 71.9%.
- 128. Hotels in Asia Pacific Report Increase in OR and RevPAR
Compared with November 2015, hotels in the Asia Pacific region reported a 3.1% increase in occupancy to 72.3%, ADR dipped 1.0% to US$101.65 and RevPAR grew 2.1% to US$73.49.
Documents 121-128 of 10535 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page