Your search for Raffles found the following documents (of 49244 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 4574, with best matches first:
- 57. Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris Gains Palace Distinction
The Royal Monceau Ė Raffles Paris has been granted the official Palace DistinctionĖ one step higher than five starsĖ by Atout France, the French Agency for Tourism Development. The avenue Hoche hotel joins an elite band of just six Paris hotels to hold this highly-coveted badge of distinction.
- 58. Raffles innovates with welcome Flexible Check in - Check out policy
Raffles innovates with welcome Flexible Check in - Check out policy
- 59. Executive Appointments at Raffles Beijing
Raffles Beijing has appointed Janet M Chan as Director of Sales and Marketing, and Erin Proud as Director of Food & Beverage overseeing the hotelís three signature dining venues. Janet has been working in the hospitality industry for over 10 years. From Australia, Janet really grew into the industry with Small Luxury Hotels of the World before moving on to Preferred Hotel Group and
- 60. Leong Wai Leng appointed Chief Executive Officer of Raffles International
Leong Wai Leng appointed Chief Executive Officer of Raffles International.
- 61. Raffles Hotel Le Royal Phnom Penh Opens Renovated MICE Spaces
This October will see the unveiling of two event spaces at Raffles Hotel Le Royal Phnom Penh in Cambodia Following significant investment and refurbishment, the hotelís Ballroom and Empress Room have been renovated and fitted with best in class technologies. New features include a state of the art Audio Visual system (including in-ceiling speakers, HD projector screens, digital med
- 62. Raffles International appoints two new General Managers
Raffles International appoints two new General Managers
- 63. Raffles Hotel Singapore Appoints EAM
Raffles Hotel Singapore has appointed Chadi Chemaly as Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms, effective 1 February 2018. Most recently, Chadi was based in Mexico with Fairmont Mayakoba, where he was responsible for the operation and administration of the Hotel as its Director of Operations.
- 64. Raffles International wins management contract to operate Nai Lert Park Hotel in Bangkok
Raffles International wins management contract to operate Nai Lert Park Hotel in Bangkok.
Documents 57-64 of 4574 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page