Your search for Raceweek found the following documents (of 49224 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 557, with best matches first:
- 57. Boeing Becomes Sole Provider of Aftermarket Parts for Tecnam P2012 Traveller
Boeing has signed a multi-year agreement with Tecnam to be the sole provider of aftermarket spare parts and distribution services for the P2012 Traveller, Tecnamís first commuter airline aircraft.
- 58. Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon Carried 3,100,132 Passengers in June 2019
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 3,100,132 passengers in June 2019, an increase of 6.0% compared to the same month last year. Passenger load factor increased 1.4 percentage points to 86.7%, while capacity, measured in available seat kilometres (ASKs), increased by 7.3%. In the first six months of 2019, the number of passengers carried grew by 4.4% while capacity
- 59. Bombardier Celebrates Global Express Aircraft Installation Milestone
Bombardier's Service Centre at the Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore has installed and certified a Lufthansa Technik AG nice HD Cabin Management System (CMS) and SDR Wi-Fi system in a Global Express XRS aircraft, marking the first time a Bombardier business jet in the Asia-Pacific region has achieved such an installation milestone.
- 60. ATR Appoints David Brigante as SVP Programs and Customer Services
ATR has appointed David Brigante, 59, as Senior Vice President Programs and Customer Services, effective 1 August 2019. David will report to Stefano Bortoli, CEO.
- 61. Cathay Pacific Appoints Lavinia Lau as Director Commercial
Cathay Pacific has appointed Lavinia Lau as Director Commercial. Lavinia is responsible for the passenger functions of Revenue Management and Sales and Distribution, together with Planning for both the passenger and freighter fleets and networks.
- 62. Vietnam Airlines Advises Passengers to Arrive Early at HKIA Due to Mass Protest
Vietnam Airlines and Jetstar Pacific are advising passengers to arrive earlier than usual at Hong Kong International Airport due to a mass protest that may take place at Terminal 1 on 26 July from 13:00, until the end of the day.
- 63. United Airlines to Migrate PassPlus Prepaid Program to Jetstream
United Airlines has unveiled plans to migrate its PassPlus prepaid program to United Jetstream, the airline's sales portal.
- 64. Travel Industry News Archives from Asia - July 2019
Travel Industry News Archives from Asia - July 2019. All the travel news from the world's travel trade, aviation and hospitality industries featured on ASIATravelTips.com / TravelNewsAsia.com in July 2019, archived for your easy reference. The latest travel news we feature covers mainly Asia Pacific and Australasia but also extends to the Middle East, Europe and the US. We cover ap
Documents 57-64 of 557 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page